trensim.comSimulación Ferroviaria

RENFE10000

Cuestiones referidas a composiciones (consists)

Moderador: Moderadores

RENFE10000

Notapor LocArny » Mié Ene 11, 2006 7:36 pm

No sé si esto está en la categoría derecha...

Esto es traducida por una máquina, porque no puedo hablar español. Apesadumbrado. El texto inglés es de mí sin embargo. Soy un remiendo (Holanda) y deseo conducir en pistas españolas con el material español. Descargué algunas pistas, pero para la mayoría de las pistas usted necesita Coches Renfe 10000 Estrella y Coches Renfe 10000 Largo Recorrido. ¡Pero no puedo encontrarlos! ¿Puede usted ayudarme y dar un URL para estos carros, o puede usted enviarlos a arnoutjol@filternet.nl? ¡Gracias por adelantado!

I don't know if this is in the right category...

I am a Dutchman (Holland) and I want to drive on Spanish tracks with Spanish material. I downloaded some tracks, but for most tracks you need Coches Renfe 10000 Estrella and Coches Renfe 10000 Largo Recorrido. But I can not find them! Can you help me and give an URL for these carriages, or can you mail them to arnoutjol@filternet.nl? Thanks in advance!
LocArny

Notapor patocles » Mié Ene 11, 2006 8:04 pm

Hi, LocArny

You can find the coaches in www.the-train.de (then 'download', 'passenger cars', 'Spain', sorry, that web doesn't support a direct link to downloads).

The correct category for your request should be 'Necesidades de material', but don't worry about it by now.

Enjoy!
Última edición por patocles el Mié Ene 11, 2006 8:10 pm, editado 2 veces en total
patocles

Notapor randemar » Mié Ene 11, 2006 8:05 pm

Hi, LocArnY, you can find these files in www.the-train.de

P.D.
Ooooñó, Patocles, al mismo tiempo, jejejej! :D
Eterno aprendiz de todo aquello que llama a la puerta de mi natural curiosidad.

La madurez del hombre es haber vuelto a encontrar la seriedad con la que jugaba cuando era niño.

La perseverancia es un árbol de raíces amargas, pero de frutos muy dulces.
randemar

Notapor patocles » Mié Ene 11, 2006 8:10 pm

Jejeje Por lo menos damos la misma respuesta ;-)

Saludos.
patocles

Re: RENFE10000

Notapor edsolis » Mié Ene 11, 2006 8:40 pm

LocArny escribió:Soy un remiendo (Holanda)...

LocArny,

Dont' trust automatic translators, never! They will betray you: 'remiendo' means 'patch'. :)
Dutchman: holandés.
edsolis
Bibliotecario

Re: RENFE10000

Notapor LocArny » Mié Ene 11, 2006 9:30 pm

edsolis escribió:
LocArny escribió:Soy un remiendo (Holanda)...

LocArny,

Dont' trust automatic translators, never! They will betray you: 'remiendo' means 'patch'. :)
Dutchman: holandés.

I know automatic translators are bad. But my own Spanish is even worse :D I only know "Si" "Siesta" and "Gracias"...

Btw: I cannot download on that site. It says "Our Download Area is temporarely overloaded, unlimited download access"... And I cannot download.
Someone sent an e-mail (Gracias for that :D ) but my mailbox said the files were unsafe... Can someone maybe upload it temporary, for example at Rapidshare.de?

Sé que los traductores automáticos son malos. Pero mi propio español es incluso:D peor que sé solamente el "silicio" "Siesta" y "Gracias"... BTW: No puedo descargar en ese sitio. Dice que "nuestra área de la transferencia directa temporarely está sobrecargada, acceso ilimitado de la transferencia directa"... Y no puedo descargar. Alguien envió un E-mail (Gracias para eso:D) pero mi caja dijo que los archivos eran inseguros... ¿Puede alguien upload quizá la temporal, por ejemplo en [ url=http://rapidshare.de]Rapidshare.de[/url ]?
LocArny

Notapor patocles » Mié Ene 11, 2006 9:44 pm

Actually, it's not a big problem downloading from www.the-train.de even if that message appears; just wait for a while, try to download several times and you'll achieve it. The free server it's very busy, so it happens frecuently. Or maybe you should prefer trying to download at a time people is sleeping or working... :lol:

About the anti-virus warning, it's probably because if someone sent you the .exe files to autoinstall the coaches, most of anti-virus programs detect them as a threat. It can be mended by compressing (zipping) the files before e-mailing them.

Bye!
patocles

Notapor LocArny » Mié Ene 11, 2006 9:47 pm

patocles escribió:Actually, it's not a big problem downloading from www.the-train.de even if that message appears; just wait for a while, try to download several times and you'll achieve it. The free server it's very busy, so it happens frecuently. Or maybe you should prefer trying to download at a time people is sleeping or working... :lol:

About the anti-virus warning, it's probably because if someone sent you the .exe files to autoinstall the coaches, most of anti-virus programs detect them as a threat. It can be mended by compressing (zipping) the files before e-mailing them.

Bye!

I fixed that, thanks. I only need the Largo Recorrido still. I will try downloading it. Thanks for the advice!

Edit: I got it! Thanks for all the support!!!
LocArny

Notapor patocles » Mié Ene 11, 2006 9:53 pm

Both of them are in www.the-train.de , the Largo Recorrido are the ones in white/blue just at the bottom of the page you downloaded the Estrella coaches.

Oh, I edit too so jejeje You're wellcome :-)
patocles

Volver a Composiciones (Consists) MSTS